Thursday, June 21, 2007

Fun in the sun

Yesterday I had a fun day with the kids. Natey got a slip-n-slide for his birthday and we finally broke it out. He thought it was tons of fun, Claire on the other hand - not so much. She was willing to stand by the slip-n-slide, but she wasn't quite willing to play on it. Natey didn't care. He was ALL about his new toy.

I think I need to clean the lens of my camera. It's so hard to see what the pictures look like when I take them outside, but some pictures are better than none, right?
Here are Nathan and Claire testing out the water. Nathan was a fan, Claire was not.

Don't kid yourself into thinking that Peach is actually on the slip-n-slide. She's standing just beyond it.

Jack just sat outside and watched the kids. He looks to be enjoying himself.

Natey had a blast!

Claire found other ways to entertain herself.

Still having a good time, Jack? Good!

7 comments:

Jamie said...

Why isn't there any pictures of you running down the slip and slide!!??

Very cute pictures! Looks like a lot of fun. :)

Jennie Thompson said...

Looks like fun! I agree, you should have had Nathan take some pictures of you on that bad boy.

Tracy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracy said...

FUN INDEED!! I will do the slip n' slide with you Natey!! It is in your BACKYARD right!?!?

~ Amy ~ said...

FUN!! I bet little peach will be sliding down it before summers over.

the boedecker family said...

Looks refreshing...and relaxing peach!! Jack is so adorable! Janaya has that same suit and wears it alot!!

A mom said...

Can I come play?

I can not believe that Jack can still fit in that infant carrier. I haven't seen one of those for 6 months.

I swear, Peach just keeps getting cuter everyday.