Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Weekend pictures

Here are pictures from my visit in Milbank.

My cousins (they are sisters) from L-R: Katie, Holly (Alec) and Erin. Aren't they pretty?



Alec!

Smile Izzie! Teethy


This is my cousin Erin. Isn't she beautiful? I agree.

Justin took the kids to the nursery. They had a good time in there....well, at least the kids had fun in there. Happy



Here is my sisters family with Alec.

Here are my Grandparents, my mom, and my step dad with Alec.Our family with Alec.Two adorable kids I found along the way.Me, Claire, and my sister Shannon. (What's not to love about my HUGE fat arms that now have a farmer tan?)Here's me and Holly. I cropped it so you wouldn't see my fat arms. I know - it's too late.Here's the kids table.

This is my Aunt Jenni and Uncle Neil.

Here I am with my Grandparents.
Morph

Here's the whole family. TOP: Papa, Justin, Jim (brother-in-law), Roger (step-father). MIDDLE on couch: Claire and Izzie. On couch: BJ, Me, Shannon (sister), my mom. FRONT ROW: Jack, Nathan, Evie


The end result.

10 comments:

Shannon said...

Yay!! Thanks for all the great pics..and laughs ;o)

Teresa said...

It was fun to see more of your family! Thanks for sharing.

Heidi Jo Comes said...

you have a husband? i thought his job prohibited him from having his picture posted....:-) um is an amen necessary after a smart ass remark too? amen...just in case.

Amber said...

Are the two girls in the first picture Holly's sisters? All three girls look alike!

Just Mom said...

"Justin took the kids to the nursery. They had a good time in there....well, at least the kids had fun in there."

BAH hahahahahahahahahaha! Love that pic of him.

BTW, I'm glad to see Alec (and his parents) made it to your family gathering. Can't wait to hear how he did on the airplane with new ear tubes.

Jamie said...

Fun pictures!! I bet you had a very busy weekend with all the family.

By the way...you do not need to crop your pictures...you look just fine!!

Tracy said...

LOVE, LOVE the picture of Nathan and Claire! That's a keeper!!! Looks like you had a great time...I know how important that was for you!! :)

A mom said...

Justin in the nursery cracked me up!

Anonymous said...

Poor Justin and Jim...being stuck in the nursery with the kids...actually, I would have enjoyed being in there instead of having to take part in all the chaos that was going on elsewhere.

We had such a great time. Thanks for coming up and joining us!!

Love you!!!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had fun!I didn't realize which weekend you were in town or I would have made a point to try to see you, but I am sure you are busy with family. We are leaving on vacation tonight to Chicago! The girls are pumped. Our biggest news is that the girls had their first swim meet of the year last weekend in Milbank and Hannah broke a record and both Hannah and Jordan qualified for state. Of course that leaves poor Mariah out. Take care! Heather