Thursday, May 03, 2007

Claire's 2 year pictures

Last week I took Claire to Black Studio's to have her 2 year pictures taken. The scanner here at work is a bit goofy when I scan things and won't let me 'size' the picture like mine does at home. That's where all the white comes in. At least you can see the photo's though.Ok, so that's not the best picture of her, but who could pass up that sassy pose? Not I!I loved this one. Look at her face. She's so proud of her flower. She was very scared and cried for the first 30 minutes we were there. Finally she loosened up and took some cute photos. This last one is my favorite.Isn't that adorable? I love it. They also gave me some wallets of this pose where they pulled out most of the color, but left the flowers pink. It's beautiful. I can't scan it here at work. Maybe Tracy can scan it for me. Stay tuned......And here it is. (Thanks Trac!)

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's so adorable! I can't wait to meet her (and Jack and see the rest of you!) in June!!

the boedecker family said...

She is so darn cute! I like the first one also!! The last one is great!

Jamie said...

Those are all so cute! Love them!!! She is such a big girl!! :)

Anonymous said...

So cute! :)

Thanks for sharing!

Just Mom said...

I like her sassy photo. Alex has one too, which we've framed. That third one of her is adorable.

Can't wait to see more.

Tracy said...

Sweet little Peachy Pie...

I will scan the picture I have...stay tuned!

Amber said...

I'm all about the sassy picture! LOVE IT!

Dawn said...

She is adorable. Great pics.

Heidi Jo Comes said...

each one is so reflective of a personality trait...sassy, proud, curious. very cool pictures.

Anonymous said...

LOVE THEM!!!

Jennie Thompson said...

One of those wallets would sure look nice on the Thompson's fridge!!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures.
Susan

Teresa said...

All the chaos that photo sessions involve are so well worth it when you see the adorable pictures! She is so darn cute!

Amanda said...

cute cute cute and cute!

A mom said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them!

~ Amy ~ said...

Love that sassy picture! The rest are so adorable too.

Momma Roar said...

Very cute! What is it about girls and those sassy looks?