Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Special bonus Tuesday

Ok, before you view this video, I have to set it up. It happened last night when I was at work and I HAD to show you how horribly annoying I thought this was. First, please go to Miah's blog and read her take on what happens. Click here to read Miah's post.

I hadn't yet uploaded my video blog when 'it' started happening. I grabbed the camera so you could hear it for yourself. I'm sorry Tracy, but you are looking up my nose (and I'm chewing my gum like a cow - nice). I would have filmed more of it, but I ran out of room on my memory card. It was horrendous. Finally I just shut off the outside speaker. That sound is great when I'm in the jungle and all, but at work? I have to pass. My point to the post isn't as much the video is it is the noise level of that damn bird!


Click here to watch 'that-damn-bird'

7 comments:

A mom said...

Yep, thats him. He is not singing this morning though, KERRIE! Did you do something to him?

Jamie said...

You and Miah gave me a good laugh this morning! :)

PS I am glad you like your banana clip!!

Heidi Jo Comes said...

oh you big nature haters:-)

Andrea said...

Come on, you don't like that, Kerrie?

Bird hater!!

Tracy said...

L*O*L Actually I love it when birds sing. Although, I am sure it can become annoying when you are working!

Just Mom said...

Is that the same bird that keeps waking me up at 4 a.m. EVERY MORNING. Arrg!

Amber said...

That is one loud bird...
Uh, yes...I hope that cat got it!