Thursday, May 31, 2007

Catching up

Boy, have we been busy! Let me get you caught up. Before I go too far, I want to say Happy Belated Birthday to my niece IZZIE!

That picture was taken of her after she'd eaten some of Claire's birthday cake. She was born on my anniversary. She's a ball of fire and we love her to death. You weren't forgotten sweetie - I promise. I'm going to mail your gift soon. Love you!

Here is a slide show of happenings from the last few days.



On Tuesday I took Nathan to get his pictures taken at Black Studio's. I can not wait for you guys to see them. They turned out so great! I will get them back in the next couple of weeks.

Jack screamed his head off much of Tuesday. I was ready to go nuts. He wanted to be held and made good and sure everyone knew it.

Yesterday I ran to Sioux Falls to get some groceries and do some running around. The kids went to the sitters which is always strange for me. I'm used to having at least one of them with me. When I'm alone I feel like I'm missing an arm or something. At least I got everything done that needed to be done. That was good.

Here is a link to the video I took at the zoo.
http://media.putfile.com/The-Zoo-94

7 comments:

Tracy said...

Happy Belated Birthday IZZIE!!

We had a great time Ker!! It's always fun to get together...no matter what we do!

Love ya!

Jennie Thompson said...

Thank you for updating. Much appreciated. Love the photos.

Jamie said...

Busy, busy girl!!

Great pictures..looks like a lot fun was had by everyone!

Heidi Jo Comes said...

love the updates and photos.

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Izzie! I knew it was sometime around the end of May, but I couldn't remember the exact date. Shannon's anniversary is sometime around here, too, right??

Too much fun! I love the zoo!! It's been forever since I was there. We have the same kind of video technology at Innoventions (where I used to work). Kids stand there and play with it for a long time! It's hilarious. I'm sure that's exactly how parents envisioned their trip to Disney...

Shannon said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes for Izzie. We had her party on Saturday, so on Sunday, I told her sister, Evelyn, to tell her happy birthday, which she did. Izzie responded, "Happy Birday, Ebie. Happy Birday, Mommy." :o)

Hol, our anniversary is June 16..thanks for thinking of us.

Cute pics, Ker. Looks like you guys had a fabu time at the zoo.

A mom said...

That looks like fun!