Monday, April 23, 2007

Birthday pictures

Here are a bunch of pictures from Claire's birthday party. We had such a great time. Let's get started. Here is a picture of my mom holding Jack. Here are the kids enjoying pizza.

Here is Evie. She's being pulled two ways. I want to take her picture, yet she's more interested in what Dawson and Spencer are doing.Here's the birthday girl. She's not real sure why there is fire on her cake. We let the big kids blow out the candles. The house would have burned down had we waited for Claire to do it. The cake!

This is Izzie. She REALLY enjoyed the cake. :) Caymen and Jack are having a good time.

Here is Claire with Grandma Sharelle. She's a huge Grandma fan, as Nathan would say.
Claire with Mommy.
Claire with "Tacy". She loves Tracy. I had Tracy do her hair because if I do it she pulls it out. If Tracy does it she'll leave it there. Here is Tracy, me, and my sister, Shannon.

Princess Peach!
I got Claire this big Dora balloon. Does it look huge?

It is! It's as big as Claire!!


Lets open some gifts.


Caymen has one of these drums too. I think this picture is adorable of her.

Claire got this fun chair from Spencer. Elmo was a HUGE hit. Thanks Auntie Chelle!!! The big kids went outside to play. Evie got to drive Lightning. Well, sorta. She wasn't very good at it. She would hit the gas and squeal with excitement. While I was outside with them, she hit the step and the tree. She had fun but the car drove her, she didn't drive the car. I took this picture of Izzie. I love the natural lighting. I think it's a beautiful picture of her. At the end of the day, we all felt like this.

11 comments:

the boedecker family said...

Look's like you guy's had a great time!! Happy B-day Claire!!

Amber said...

Oh what fun!! Happy Birthday Claire!

Anonymous said...

Great Pics Ker, except, I thought you were gonna use photoshop to "take the fat out"!! Oh well. Thanks for the wonderful time. We all had such fun.

Jamie said...

Love all the pictures!! Looks like everyone had a great time! That cake is VERY cute. Cute just like Claire!

Just Mom said...

HAPPY (BELATED) BIRTHDAY CLAIRE!

She's such a doll. I love the photo of the two of you. I also love that cake. I want one just like that for my birthday next year.

Lori said...

Thanks for sharing the photos of her birthday party. They are all so cute!
She looks so happy.
I love the Dora cake. Did you make it?

Tracy said...

Yeah, what happened to PHOTOSHOP?!? Yikes...Tacy is not looking so hot!! (giggle)

Cute picture of Jack at the end...it's tiring to turn another year older...no matter who it is!

Diana said...

Those were great pictures thank you for sharing. That cake looked great too!

A mom said...

Where did you get the cake? It is awesome.

Anonymous said...

Great pix of a super day - THANX!!!

Anonymous said...

Kerrie -
The pictures of the kids were great! I enjoyed seeing my granddaughters since I haven't seen them for a couple of months!

Happy birthday to Claire - she lookis like a little sweetie.

Hope we get to see you and your family soon.

Barb