Tuesday, April 10, 2007

On Friday I got off work at noon. It was very nice because Natey didn't have school and I was able to spend time with the kids. It would have been better had it not been so cold outside, but I guess we can't have everything. Here are some pictures of the kids. I put Jack in Claire's crib when she woke up from her nap. Some day this will be Jack's bed. For now he sleeps in his car seat or swing.

It looks like Claire is enjoying her company.

"Sometimes when I'm in here "sleeping", I try out new dance routines. Kick right....."

"You aren't going to tell on me are you Jack?"

Jack inspects those white thinggies in Claire's mouth.

And where was Natey you ask? After consulting Ralph Loren and Noah about his outfit, he played with a toy on the bed in Claire's room.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the photos. They are so sweet!

Don't let my boys see Natey's outfit, I'm sure they'll want one JUST LIKE IT! :) And I'm not kidding!

Too cute!

Jamie said...

I love those pictures of Jack and Claire! Very cute!!

Tracy said...

Nathan is always one for styling!! :)

Love the pictures of Jack and Claire. Just wait until Claire crawls into the crib with him! OH-the FUN!

Just Mom said...

What sweeties. Nice outfit, Nathan.

Amber said...

Claire will you come over to our house and teach us some of your dance routines? We're always up for dancing at our house!!
Love, Shayla and Raena

Lori said...

Cute photos of Jack and Claire in bed!!

A mom said...

Sooo Adorable!

Heidi Jo Comes said...

hey kerrie, if you get a chance will you email me? i'm such a dope and forget to add people when they email me and then i don't have the address.

thank you!

Julie said...

HOW ADORABLE!!