Friday, April 20, 2007

Getting Ready

I'm staying up late getting things ready for Claire's party tomorrow. Justin snapped this beauty of me. Most days I'm just too hot to handle. It's very hard to type that with a straight face.

Anyway, I'm burning up the midnight oil because her party starts at 11:30 tomorrow morning. We'll have pizza and cake and then open some gifts. By that time she'll need a nap. More than likley we all will.

Claire got an early gift tonight from some friends of ours. Could she be any more proud? I don't think so.

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Have a great party! Claire looks so big on her new toy.

Anonymous said...

I hope the party went well. I cannot wait to see pictures!!

Tracy said...

You, my darling...look marvelous!!!

Had a great time today! :)

the boedecker family said...

Sound's like fun!! Janaya has that same bike...she love's it!! She finally started pedaling it on her own out side!!! Have a great party!!

Lori said...

Cute picture of Claire. Looks like she is having fun!!
Happy Birthday Claire!

A mom said...

Hail Princess Kerrie! LMAO! Lookin' good! Lookin' good!