Sunday, April 01, 2007

I'm getting angry

I've written this post twice now - this being the third. I wrote a clever little paragraph about how it rained yesterday and I almost drowned. I admitted that the near drowning incident wasn't true, but that we had a lot of rain. I also wrote about my sister calling to tell me that their rain turned into snow and how happy I was that it wasn't us. Fast forward to this morning when I looked out to snow on the ground.

I went on to tell you about the standing water in our basement and how I'll be going home at noon so that Justin can take care of it so that I can sleep tonight before returning to work for my overnight shift. My last two attempts to post didn't have any run-on sentences - unlike the one I just typed.


Then I wrote about Jack rolling over for the first time yesterday and how excited I was about it. Now, I'm just mad at blogger. I'll write more another day, but for right now - I'm angry.

5 comments:

Heidi Jo Comes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heidi Jo Comes said...

you're angry and i'm laughing.

consider it a complimentary april fool's gift from our pal blogger!

~ Amy ~ said...

Oh no, water in the basement. That problem is usally a big headache let alone blogger problems too.

I can imagine your excitement for Jack. So glad you were there when it happened.

Just Mom said...

Now I'm angry at Blogger. This is the third time I've tried to get to your site.

Anyway...sorry about the basement. I hope everything is OK.

Congratulations, Jack, on your milestone.

Lori said...

I'm also tired of all of this rain.

That is neat that Jack is rolling over. How fun!!