Thursday, September 21, 2006

I'm giddy for Grey's!

First of all, I'll be the first one to admit that I watch WAY too much TV. Tivo makes it so easy for me. My favorite 'must see' shows right now are Project Runway, Amazing Race, Survivor and now Grey's Anatomy. I can't wait for it! I saw on www.tvguide.com that there will be 2 new episodes tonight. Giddy up!

Last night Project Runway was a repeat. WHY on earth do they do that to me? I waited up for it only to find out that it's a repeat. No fair! I think I might have gotten Justin hooked on Grey's last night though. That would be a good thing. He and I don't watch too much TV together. He has his shows and I have mine. When he's watching his shows then I'm usually at the computer and vise versa. It would be nice to watch SOMETHING together and why not Grey's?

The weather has sure cooled off in good old South Dakota. Yesterday I worked until 8am and on my way home I saw some DORK with his shirt off and bare feet taking his dog out to potty. It was our first frost and 46 degrees out. What on earth was HE thinking?

I love the colors that fall brings us, but I don't like what I know is right around the corner. I really don't like it. I'm not ready for kids to be cooped up inside getting sick. I've never had a baby this time of year, so that's sure to be an adventure as well. Why in South Dakota does it have to be 80 one day and the very next 50? Come on!

Oh, have you been watching Rosie on The View? I hardly missed a show when she had her own talk show. I feel that they're all very uncomfortable with each other on The View. I hope it lasts. If it doesn't then I hope Rosie gets her own talk show again. I really enjoy her. I actually could care less about the rest of the show, but I like the beginning and hot topics.


Anyway, you can call my house tonight between the hours of 7 and 9, but don't expect me to answer. I'll be one with my TV. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to absolutely, 100% agree with you about Grey's Anatomy!!! But then again, I have to thank my bestest friend for telling me I just couldn't live without TiVo either. That was 2 years ago and I have to agree that I, too, watch way too much TV. But TiVo makes that possible. So thanks friend!! I also love Rosie...and I hope she lasts on The View!

Love ya,

Trac

Jennie Thompson said...

Grey's is AWESOME!!! As for the others, I never am able to watch TV. I have DVR but never have time to watch anything if I did record something.