Tuesday, September 26, 2006

She'll take after me!


Last night while I was on the computer, Claire took out this head set and wanted to wear it. I thought it was a clear sign that she wanted to be a 911 dispatcher when she grew up. Ok, so maybe not, but it's sure a cute picture. :o)

I noticed today that she's getting more teeth. She's getting one next to one of the front ones she already has and then another in the back. That's a bit of an odd spread isn't it? I mean, I know they can cut teeth whenever and whatever, but one in front and one in back just seems odd to me. Of coarse Natey is the only thing I have to compare her to and he had all of his teeth by the time he was 18 months. If Claire's going to do that then she better hurry up.


I gave Natey a hair cut on Sunday. How do you like it? Seriously, I'm not sure where this camera shy (loath) thing is coming from, but it better stop soon. It makes me crazy! He's fine with me taking pictures of him and other people, but him alone is a huge no-no. I don't remember what I threatened him with, but I did manage to get..........


this one. I must have told him that I was going to take Claire's picture or something. Who knows? I got the picture and that's what counts. ;)

Natey wanted his hair cut like Justin's and I didn't want it quite that short. Natey went first and had to go show Justin his new cut. He told Justin "Yours is going to look JUST like this!!" He wants to be just like Justin - which I think is cute.


Here is a video of Claire blowing a kiss. I thought it was cute.

No comments: