Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Pucker up!


I finally got it! Here is just one of the many pucker styles you might see Ms. Peach throw to you, but none the less, it's cute. Her dialog is always pretty close to the same "Bye! Love you!" then you get the pucker. Sometimes she says "See you later" instead of Love you, but they're hard to tell apart. It's just funny to me.

Here are the type of pictures I've been getting of Nathan lately. He does NOT want his picture taken. He obviously gets that from his dad, but only by default. I don't know that Natey has ever been around when Justin hasn't wanted his picture taken. Therefore I don't think it's Justin's fault, only that they are OBVIOUSLY related. :) It's a default type of thing.


Can you see the cheese around Peach's mouth? I swear my kids NEVER have a clean face. She'd been eating Cheese Pringles when she started to pucker. I thought this was cute so I wanted to add this picture.






It's no secret that children change your life, and I believe, who you are. There is no way that I'm the same person I was 4 years ago. My friend (and co-worker) had a baby on the 5th of September. He was 3 weeks early and weighed 9lb 9oz. Holy cats, right? Had she kept him in there he would have walked out and shook her hand! Anyway, we were on the phone the other night and she said that he saved her life. I thought that was very profound. I know that children have different effects on people, but I was happy to hear that she felt that way about her baby. My friend had a pretty rough go of it and I was very nervous that she'd end up with postpartum - only because of the horrible pregnancy she had. It's just the opposite and I couldn't be happier for her.

No comments: