Monday, September 25, 2006

One year ago today

It was a year ago today that I met my boyfriend Keith Urban. :) I've had an obsession ever since. I never really listened to his music much before I went with my sister to his concert. She got back stage passes which is where this picture is from. I don't think I'll ever get over how nice he was. He came in, sang a song, answered some questions, and then took the group pictures. He asked everyone their names and hugged them. There was a little girl in the group that he was SO sweet to. He made contact with everyone in the room. I can't wait for the release of his new CD. It comes out November 7th. Here are a few of my favorite pictures of him.


Ok, so I could obviously go on and on but I won't.

I had a doctors appointment today. I was in and out. Just a tummy check and a quick listen to the heartbeat. Everything is fine. The heartbeat was 130 beats per minute and I measured 34 cm. After visiting the doctor I had some running around to do. I totally over did it as usual. However, it doesn't take much.

4 comments:

Jennie Thompson said...

Was Keith at your doctor's appointment yesterday? He is the dad, right?

Anonymous said...

You are ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS!!! You know it's bad when your son sings all the Keith Urban songs and knows EVERY WORD!! Hee hee!

Love,

Trac

Kerrie said...

That just makes him an AWESOME son is all. ;)

Anonymous said...

That's right...:)

Awesome...

Trac