Monday, September 04, 2006

Normalcy - right where I belong

Justin and the kids got home about 6ish last night. They came to see me at work which really made my night. I wasn't feeling the best and I perked right up when I saw them. It was a great feeling just knowing they were home.

When I got home last night Justin was on the computer. He was learning that the Crocodile Hunger, Steve Irwin, was killed. It really made me sad. That guy had such charisma! Why do people with such a zest for life die and we get to keep the skum of America going? I'll never understand this I guess.

I really wished that I didn't have to do another full week of 4-midnights. My body isn't used to that shift. It's a fun shift to work, busy, but I'm so tried as a result of it. Maybe it will be different now that my family is home and I don't have to mope around the house. I guess we'll find out later this week.

Tomorrow Natey has to make his first visit to the dentist. He's scared to death. He told me a couple of weeks ago that the dentist better not use that hook on him. I feel the same way, but obviously didn't tell him that. I hope it goes well. I'll give you all a full report tomorrow.

I guess I better go. I think Claire is trying to get up on the couch but I'm not sure. I do know for sure that she's trying to use Nathan's head as a step stool. TTFN!

No comments: