Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Oh the pictures.....

Remember last Saturday when I promised pictures of our outing to the park? Well, here you go. I never promised when.....did I?

This first picture is of Baby Vanessa. Check out those Angelina Jolie lips. LOVE IT!I love this picture. Claire was bending down talking to Vanessa like she was such a big girl and V was a baby. It was very cute. That's her mommy whom my kids lovingly call Icky Bug. :) (Her real name is Jennie)After visiting with Jennie we headed to the park. Claire had fun in the swing.
This is how Jack spent his time at the park. He was freaking out Grandma Karen (Tracy's Mom).
This is my nephew, Spencer. He locked himself in the swing and couldn't get out. I even had a hard time getting him out.We were met by the Ferber's and had a good time. I thought this picture was cute.
Here are Nathan, Spencer, and Dawson. Spencer is 6 years old. Dawson is 5 and Nathan is almost 5. Look at how Spencer towers over the boys. He's a very big boy.

Here is Spencer on the slide. The batteries died in my camera before I could get a picture of Claire on it. I physically had to remove her from it. She LOVED sliding!
Caymen isn't sure that she loves the park. :)

And here is a picture of Natey swinging. I've never seen him do it the right way. I guess for him, this is the right way.


6 comments:

Lori said...

Thanks for sharing all the photos.
They are all very cute! It looks like everyone had a good time!

Now I wish this dreary weather would change back to more spring like weather.

Jamie said...

We has such great weather last weekend. Hopefully it will dry up a little for this weekend but it doesn't look like it.

By the way, cute pictures of everyone!!

First Time Mommy said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures! Looks like everyone had a GREAT time...hopefully the weather is decent this weekend so everyone can be outside playing :)!

A mom said...

Thanks for sharing. Many more of those days to come!

Tracy said...

It's ABOUT TIME...I have been waiting all week! (giggle)

Just Mom said...

Cuuuuuuuuuute.