Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Gingerbread house

Finally! This site leaves little to be desired most days. Ok, so here I am helping Dawson. (Beauty was SO not me yesterday - just an FYI.)

Here is Nathan having a turn.

Caymen, what are you going to do???

Oh, you're going to read the directions? Great!

Here is Claire finishing off my Mello Yellow.

Here are the boys decorating. They were still having fun at this point.



Dawson and his finished product. Looks good buddy!

Blogger has decided that I'm done posting pictures, however, I'm not. I'll post this and try again. I'm so glad you're not here to witness the bad words going through my mind.

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Either way, it was fun to get together. Even if our children were having an OFF day. I am sure they'll be plenty of those left to be desired. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Huh? Where are the meltdown pictures? Everyone looks as if they're having a great time.

By the way...mommyhood is not a glamorous job. You should see what I look like some days at home.

Anonymous said...

Tracy,

Dawson has really grown. The last time I saw him was two years ago, I think, when Alex was at Susan's. Has he started kindergarten?

Aisha

Anonymous said...

I remember my days of maternity leave. I was a very scary sight. I was happy to be able to shower twice a week.