Sunday, December 10, 2006

Pictures

Ok, here are some pictures. The first one is of Mickey coming from the ceiling in a hot air balloon at the end of the 'It's a small world' performance. That was pretty cool.

The next picture is of Woody from Toy Story. You can see the green army men around him. One of the army men was the one that fell down.


These next two are of Finding Nemo. I took them because I thought my sister would like to see them and know that I was in the middle of an anxiety attack due to "Bruce". I thought I was going to have to run for my life. I think Finding Nemo is one of the most scary shows on earth. I'm totally serious! When the shark comes, I pretty much have a panic attack.

This last one is of Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy and Chip and Dale.

The traffic in Sioux Falls was beyond crazy. All I could think was how bad my mother-in-law would hate it. It took me about 45 minutes to get from Minnesota to the mall on 41st - if not longer. It was nuts! It was funny to watch the other drivers biting their nails. I had to run to the mall to pick up something at Old Navy and it was beyond nuts there. I've never seen the parking lot so packed - ever. They even had their security people directing traffic. I've never seen that either.

Can you believe that Jack is one month old today? How on earth did that happen? That FLEW by!

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO MY COUSIN HOLLY!!! She turned 25 yesterday. I hope you had a great day Hol! I wanted to say Happy Birthday yesterday, but we didn't get home until late and I never got to it. LOVE YOU!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's too funny about the shark because Corey just got done telling me about how our niece, Jeren (she's 2.5), didn't like the show because she was tramatized about the shark trying to get Nemo!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! And thanks for sharing how old I am...quarter of a century...yikes!! :-)

Tracy said...

It looks like Disney was fun! I am glad you had a good time. Not so glad that the shark scared ya!