Sunday, December 10, 2006

Sing it if you know it - Vol. 2

Natey and I were on the couch on Friday when he told me that he learned a new song. It's call The Reindeer Hokey Pokey. It goes like this:
You put your antlers in
You put your antlers out
You put your antlers in and you shake them all about
You do the reindeer pokey and you turn yourself around
That's what it's all about *JINGLE*JINGLE*

(sing it if you know it)
You put your koobs in
You put your koobs out
(enter the sound of a screeching record) :)

I noticed him putting his foot in and out. I said "What are you saying? Put what in?" He looked at me and said "Koobs" like I should know exactly what he's talking about. It took me a second, but I quickly realized that it was supposed to be 'hooves'. I couldn't help but laugh at this one. I said "Oh honey, it's supposed to be hooves - put your HOOVES in." He looked at me and said "Oh, well I don't know how to say that" and continued singing "put your KOOBS in, put your KOOBS out"...... I'm telling you people, that is some funny stuff. I can hardly tell that story with out laughing so hard that I get tears.
Yesterday afternoon, Natey and I went to Disney on Ice. It was a good show, but very long. This is one of the ridiculous things they had for sale. Natey's a sucker for snow cones, so of coarse we had to have one. WHY on earth do they have to pile the ice so high like that? It made a HUGE mess. I had to try to eat the top because Natey was getting ice all over.
Here is Natey with his Buzz Lightyear spinny thing. I doubt that's the technical name, but it works. I think he drove the man he was sitting next to CRAZY - but I didn't care. I just let him keep spinning away.

The talent of those skaters was amazing. Natey wondered how many people would fall and only one did. With as many people they had on the ice at one time, I'm surprised that more of them didn't. My pictures didn't turn out great, but here are a few that you can at least tell who or what they are: Ok, so blogger won't let me upload them for some reason. This site pisses me off sometimes! I'm going to post this one and try again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are going to start wondering about what we are teaching the kids at preschool for songs. HA HA
He is so funny. I just cracked up reading this.
Susan