Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Getting better

Just a quick post today. Claire's nose is better. I don't think it's broken. It looks like the point of impact was just under the bridge. Thank goodness for that! Only one eye is slightly black so I felt like we were pretty lucky. It doesn't seem to bother her - so all is well.

Today I gave Jack some fruit puffs. He picked it up and put it in his mouth. THAT'S RIGHT!!! I was so excited! Tomorrow the person from PT comes for their portion of the evaluation. I believe our group meeting is going to be on the 8th. At that time we'll figure out if Jack qualifies for the help of Birth to 3 or not.

Today I got to take Nathan to swimming lessons. I was excited to see how he would do. He put his face in the water yesterday, but wouldn't put his ears in. While I was getting ready, I said "Today you should put your ears in the water. You might like it." He said "They might not want us to do that today." "I think they probably will", I replied. Sure enough - he did!! I was so excited. I think he likes swimming lessons. Yea!

I'm off to make cupcakes. TTFN!

7 comments:

Shannon said...

Yay, Baby Jack!! I loved those fruit puff things. I got them all the time for Izzie. The cherry ones are yummy!!
Glad Clairy-Anne's nose is not as bad as you thought. Izzie's face took a beatin' last week too. Poor kids!
Isn't it funny how kids react to water? Evelyn doesn't like to get her face or her ears wet in the shower or the pool. Izzie screams her head off when you wash her hair in the bathtub, but get her in a larger body of water and it's b***s to the wall. She LOVES it. I hope Ev isn't such a wienie when it comes to swimming lessons.

Jamie said...

Yeah Jack!! Way to go!!

I am so glad Claire's nose is getting bette...poor girl.

Good luck Nathan at swimming lessons!!

Kari said...

Yeah! I LOVE good news!

Andrea said...

It seems that now that you have Birth to 3 involved Jack is going to show you up and start taking off! :) Go Jack!!

A mom said...

I love cupcakes. Hint.

Jennie Thompson said...

I'm with Miah - did someone mention cupcakes?!

WAY TO GO BABY JACK! Fruit puffs are great. Vanessa and I both enjoy them!!

I'm anxious to see swimming lesson photos!

Heidi Jo Comes said...

peachie has to be about done with trauma to her face don't you think? :-)