Friday, July 06, 2007

Peachy Pie's eye

Ok - here is what poor Peachy Pie looks like today. These first ones were taken yesterday. This 1st one is right after we got home from Pam's. This is with one dose of meds.

Here she is in her bath. This is with 2 doses.

This was before she went to bed.

This is this morning. Justin gave her some more meds at midnight so this is 3 doses. Not long after this photo she started rubbing her eye. It was just as red when she left as it was in the last picture. Sorry these are blurry. :(

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What happened? Poor thing, looks sore.
Susan

Tracy said...

Is it suppose to get worse before it gets better?? Just wonderin'

Anonymous said...

:-( Poor Claire. Doesn't seem to bothering her too much, though, huh?

the boedecker family said...

OMG that looks so sore!! I think I agree with Tracy that is looks worse! I hope it clears soon for her sake!

Jamie said...

Ok, that is really bad. Marissa's went away in a two days. Poor little Claire!! :(

A mom said...

That looks horrible!!!! I have never seen one that bad. I hope her eye is looking better now.

Lori said...

OH my gosh. Poor thing. I hope she is ok and that her eye is getting better.