Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Look at me!


Last night Jack sat up a little longer by himself. I was beside myself with joy. I'm not sure if he would have sat so long on the floor, but he did very well sitting in our chase lounger. He probably sat by himself for 2 minutes. That's a big deal!!! We've been working with him each day trying to encourage him to strengthen his lower back. I hope he's getting better. He sure seems proud of himself, that's for sure.



Justin got Nathan and Claire a little pool. Nathan wanted a big one, and they really aren't all that expensive, but I don't know what I'd do with Jack while I was watching Claire in the pool. Maybe next year. For this year, this will have to do. As you can see, they had a lot of fun filling it. Surprisingly enough, they filled it without getting anyone wet. You couldn't tell it by this picture.

11 comments:

Amanda said...

YEAH JACK!!!! What a cuttie!

Shannon said...

Yay, Baby Jack!!! What a cute picture of Natey and Claire! I'm sure my kids would love a pool, but since Izzy is "Evil Kinevel" when it comes to water I would probably have to up my meds ;o)

the boedecker family said...

YAY Jack!!! He is so darn cute Kerrie!! I can't believe they didn't get wet filling that pool...hehehe!!

Amber said...

Look at me!
I'm happy as can be!
(that's what Jack is thinking!)

Jamie said...

Yeah Jack....way to go!! That is a very big deal! :)

I find it very hard to believe no on got wet!! HEHE

Anonymous said...

Jack looks so proud of himself! That's great!!!

Fun times in the pool!! Sounds great!

Anonymous said...

No one got wet like the time our cat just fell into the pool?

If no one really got wet your kids are amazing!

Anonymous said...

Dear kerrie my grandpa said i could log in well not exactly log in but he gave me your address so i can read your blog in california. I hope Jack keeps getting better. Next time i write i will be in california.my address is thomcatz@san.rr.com if you would like to contact us on coumputer you mightwant to use this.from BAILEY

A mom said...

Good job Jack! No one got wet? I am calling your bluff.

Heidi Jo Comes said...

what a good report on jack! and the picture of nathan and claire...just too cute.

Lori said...

Cute picture of Nathan and Claire.
Gotta love those fun days/times spent in the pool.