Friday, July 06, 2007

MUCH better!

Today when I went to get the kids, Peach looked much better. Thank goodness! I was on the phone all morning with Pam (daycare) and the doctors office. Dr. Henry called in the steroid which I decided that I would fill after I saw and picked up Claire around 4. It turns out that we won't need it after all. Here are a few pictures:

As you can see, it's much better. I was trying to get different angles of her eye and for some reason she was getting tired of me shoving my camera in her face. So, I took this video.

10 comments:

Tracy said...

CHEEEEEESSSEEE!!
CHEEEEEESSSEEE!!
CHEEEEEESSSEEE!!

What more did you want mommy?!??!

TOO CUTE! And yes, it looks better. Is she still itching it??

the boedecker family said...

Does she like cheese?? She is too cute Kerrie!!

Just Mom said...

She has such a sweet face -- puffy eye and all.

I'm glad she's getting better.

Amber said...

Oh, I just wanted to reach through the computer and give her a big hug! How cute!!

Momma Roar said...

That was sooo cute - she was just waiting for the flash wasn't she? I'm so glad she's getting better!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad she's doing better! She's such a CUTIE!!!

Amanda said...

SHE IS SUCH A LOVE BUG! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Yup, she looks just like my Lindsey did when she got bit. She the daughter that's home from TX and I showed her Claire's pictures. She said, "She looks just like me when I was little, poor thing."

Jamie said...

Oh my I love the CHEESE!!! How cute is she!! I am so glad that her eye and face is getting better. :)

Jennie Thompson said...

She is SOOO Cute!