Monday, July 16, 2007

New Camera!!!

I got it! I got it! I'm a little excited about my new camera. Ok, that's a total lie. I'm so stinkin' jacked about my camera I might not be able to sleep tonight! Look at the clarity of that picture. I'm in camera heaven!

I came very close to kissing the UPS man today. Ok, that might be an exaggeration, but I did tell him that he was my favorite person today.

I came in the house and ripped into the box. I called Justin to tell him that my camera had arrived. Unfortunately, he didn't share my enthusiasm. I hung up and called Tracy. THAT'S what I was looking for! She was very excited for me.

This camera does everything but brush my teeth. Holy cat smokes! I'm not sure how I'll learn how to use it before I go to the concert, but I'm going to try. That's what those pesky midnight to 8's are for, right?

Here are a few comparison shots.

New camera

Old camera

New camera

Old camera

I can't wait to play around with my camera more. I saved to get this bad boy and I can't believe it's finally here - and mine! Are you wondering what kind it is? No? Awww, that's too bad. You know I'm going to tell you anyway. It's a Canon PowerShot S2 IS. FUN - STUFF!

I've gotta go now. I have a manual to read.

14 comments:

A mom said...

You really need to get out more.

Anonymous said...

I'm very excited for you! :-)

Amber said...

Yahoo! (I just did a toe touch for you!)

Jennie Thompson said...

Yippee! I expect to see A LOT more pictures posted on here now.

Shannon said...

Amber,
You can still do a toe touch? ;o)

Just Mom said...

AWESOME SHOT, KERRIE! And just in time for Keith. :-D

Amanda said...

HA - I wonder how many times the UPS man hears that?

Jamie said...

I am glad to see you love your new camera. It doesn't take muck to make us happy when we get to a certain age, does it?

Lori said...

Love your new camera. I hope to get a new one some day too.

Tracy said...

I tried that bad boy out last night and holy cat smokes it is going to be cool. I think we'll be able to see UP Keith's nose with the way that thing zooms. Not what you were looking for?? BUMMER...

Heidi Jo Comes said...

so jealous, um i mean HAPPY for you!

Anonymous said...

Maybe someday I will get to see if this Justin guy is real. Do you take pictures of him, too or just your kids and Keith?

the boedecker family said...

Wow those are clear!! I have had the same camera for at least 3 years...maybe I should look into it...hehehe!

Anonymous said...

Hey I have been looking and searching for the best deal for the Canon power shot S3 IS. I havent even seen the S2 for sale, but I would expect it to be similar so let me know what you think after a while and maybe I will try to spluge too. I was going to before our vacation, but then added up the vacation and now have been to the dentist three times this week next month have to get the girls school stuff so don't think its happening soon.
Heather