Sunday, March 25, 2007

A quick post

I have a few minutes so I thought I'd type. The only thing I can think of that I'd want to pass along today is that Jack had one alarm last night. After two nights of no alarms, I kinda thought that maybe the machine had malfunctioned and that Jack really wasn't having alarms. Well, that obviously isn't the case. We'll just continue to monitor him, knowing that it's important to keep him on his monitor.

My friend Char is coming on Wednesday so she and I can do each others hair. I'm very excited! I think I'm going to color my hair brown and then put in some subtle highlights. I like having one really light foil in the front of my hair - so we'll have to see. I want a really rich brown color - but not too dark. My hair tends to grab dark color, so I'll have to treat it before Char comes so my color doesn't get all funky on me. Did I mention that I'm excited?

Remember my friend Char? She's the one that got married in Hawaii in January. I can't wait to hear all about her wedding and reception. Justin and I planned on going to the reception, but Jack was released from the hospital the day before and I just couldn't leave him. Then it snowed and I wouldn't have been able to get there anyway. So now I'm super excited to hear about it all.

Well, it's time for me to go home, have supper, and go to bed so I can get up and come back to work. I have to recertify in medical dispatch tonight on the computer. I'm not overly excited about that, but it has to be done.

Have a good week everyone!

7 comments:

Just Mom said...

Best wishes as you work toward your re-certification.

A mom said...

I am sure you are not going to be as excited when your hair turns out orange. Kidding! Have a great time and I am sure your hair will look gorgeous darling. It always does.

Good luck with the MD. Your a brainiac, so you should have no problems. I recently did my NCIC and I haven't heard any thing yet. I am sure I passed. It was open book, so I better have!!!

Lori said...

Have fun doing each others hair.

Good luck on your exam.

I'm still remembering Jack and you in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Didn't you say in your last post that your friend Char works at the zoo. What does she do at the zoo?

Heidi Jo Comes said...

Ohh a hair party? Are you sure that you don't want to open it up to your blogging buds? I would be all over it as I am a "hair stylist wanna be":-)

Take a before and after close up of your head...

Have fun.

Home Seller said...

Kerrie - thanks for commenting on my blog. I go and read yours off of Amber and Brandi's. I remember you from when Brandi and Mark dated. I teach with your husband's cousin - Ryan Noyes because one time he asked if I knew you since I went to DSU. Anyways, have fun doing each other's hair - i love getting new color, etc!

Andrea said...

Make sure you post before and after pictures.

I'm so scared to do anything permanent to mine. I've done temporary once and it turned out fine. Maybe some day I'll have the guts to color it or add highlights...