Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Special

This picture is so special to me. Not only do I think it's cute because of Jack's fingers and toes, but it's special because of the ring that's in the picture. That ring belonged to my Grandmother who passed away when I was pregnant with Nathan. My wedding ring doesn't fit right now because of the weight that I've gained since having children, so when I wear a ring it's this one. The day I had Jack' s pictures taken I had no idea that my hands would be showing up in any of them. I love that even though my grandmother hasn't met the kids on this earth plane, I've been blessed with a beautiful picture that keeps her memory alive in my heart.

12 comments:

Tracy said...

Very special! Your grandmother's ring is beautiful!

the boedecker family said...

Those are beautiful pictures..he is so smiley!!

Heidi Jo Comes said...

breathtaking

~ Amy ~ said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!

I wish my grandma's could have known my kids. Actually, I wish my kids could have known my grandmas the way I did.

Diana said...

I am so sorry to hear about your grandmother. My grandmother suffered a stroke when I was 7 months pregnant and never recovered, she died when he was 1 month old and she never met him. So I am sorry for your loss.

Amber said...

Before I even read you post I thought to myself: "That's a beautiful ring!"

A mom said...

They did such a nice job on the pictures. The ring is very pretty and a great treasure to have. I am so glad that you have the picture, the ring, and the memories.

Jennie Thompson said...

I cannot believe how much all of your children look alike when they were babies. It's incredible!! Spectacular pictures!

Jamie said...

Awesome picture and the ring is very pretty!!

Julie said...

Oh, I love the pictures!!! How adorable...and what a neat idea with your grandmother's ring!

Lori said...

Those pictures are precious!

Just Mom said...

Those are gorgeous photos.