Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Some funnies

Nathan: (In the bathroom in Lewis Drug) Mom, would you hold my coat please?
Me: Sure.
Nathan: Thanks Mom. (pause) You're very helpful today!
(Other days, not so much?)

---------------------------------------------

Nathan: Which way is North?
Me: (pointing towards the North)
Nathan: Which way is Pole?

---------------------------------------------

Nathan: Why is Santa bald?
Me: (I REALLY wanted to say 'male pattern baldness' but didn't.) I don't know I guess.

---------------------------------------------

I've saved the best for last.

Today I was on the phone with Tracy while doing laundry. Natey came down to the basement to shoot some hoops while I was down there. In his best announcer voice he said "And starting for the Madison Bulldogs - a 5 foot Senior - NATHAN MEYYYYEEERRRR!" The poor thing has no idea how correct he just might be.

8 comments:

Lori said...

How cute! He is too funny!

I just love kids cute comments like that. They keep life fun and interesting and keep us laughing.

Amber said...

Ok, that last one about had me rolling on the floor. I love it!

A mom said...

Five foot, that is so hilarious!

Anonymous said...

He continues to crack me up with the things he comes up with :)
Susan

Jennie Thompson said...

I think you could make a blog of just Nathan funnies!!

Anonymous said...

You're right, he has no idea how close he might be :o). Too funny. Last night, Izzie found a new favorite place to be. She, like Peach, found that she can hide in the bottom cabinet. I guess now I know where to look ;)

Anonymous said...

Not a CUTE video; a DARLING video! Darned right, I'm prejudiced!!!(that's what grandmothers are all about, isn't it?)

Tracy said...

I thought of Nathan last night at the game when they were introducing the "much taller" players!!! I can't wait to see if he becomes at basketball player! Actually I can't wait to see how TALL he gets!

Which way is POLE Ker??!?