Friday, March 09, 2007

Visual DNA

Other bloggers have gone to this website and compiled their Visual DNA. When I clicked to see their results on their blogs, I couldn't understand what I was supposed to be looking at. I did mine today and this is what it said about me. I'll highlight the things I strongly agree with.

Mood: You're romantic in your outlook and love a good fairytale. You are a bit of a dreamer, you've got a great imagination. When it comes to art, you're definitely unconventional. You like to think differently, always from another perspective. You have a good sense of humour. As for music, it's the soundtrack to your world. An open road, your favorite tracks - cliches are there to be enjoyed! Your choice of treat reveals that simple pleasures make your day. You love relaxing, unwinding, and pampering.

Fun: You like simple pleasures, and take time to appreciate all corners of your life. This makes you content and balanced, someone people love to hang out with. (I hope.) For kicks, you like to experience life at full volume with the lights on full. You're extremely passionate and emotional, and a bit of an exhibitionist? (Justin has been calling me an exhibitionist for years. I STILL don't agree with him!!) You express yourself and don't mind who's watching. (Boy, that should be in flashing neon!) When it comes to holidays, you'll take experience over comfort every time. You love to be in charge of where you are heading - the freedom of choosing your own direction. (Amen)

Habits: Even if you have a healthy approach to life, you still have your little vices that keep you going. It is all part of the routine, you're a creature of habit.

Love: You're a real home soul. You care deeply about family life and all that comes with it, the love of a child is very special. When you think of freedom - you think of technology providing you with the links to communicate wherever you are. Opening more doors.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

So YOU ARE THE ONE that is teaching Caymen to be an exhibitionist!!! HA!!!

Cool way to do that...like you, I had no idea what I was looking at when reading other's blogs!

Lori said...

Thanks for sharing. It waas fun to learn more about you.
I'm a home soul too!

I did it just for fun! It's kinda funny how chosing certain pictures tells something about oneself. After reading mine I thought wow some of that is true about me.


You are funny Tracy.

Heidi Jo Comes said...

Kerrie- I'm not sure if I get the comment you left on my blog. I know, it's been a long day...I ran to SF and back in less than 3 1/2 hours with 3 of my four kids (you already called me crazy in your last post), hit the mall, Kohl's and Walmart and am now home trying to understand your humor....:-)

Are you saying that you and I both are COCCO- for coco pops?