Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Happy Birthday Shannon!

Today is my sisters birthday. I thought I'd post my favorite picture of us. I'm wondering who cut my sisters bangs. Mother - was that you?

I called Shannon to wish her a happy birthday. I asked if she felt old and she said no. My response was "Well you look old." :) That's what sisters do. HA!!!!


I'm tired today. Last night Justin had to work late and I got about 45 minutes of sleep if that. I got about 6 hours of sleep today, 3 this morning then 3 this afternoon. I'm ready for bed and it's twenty to nine.

Speaking of time, I've noticed that the times aren't correct when I post. I know it doesn't make any difference, but I'm not sure why that happens. This isn't the best website in the world - that's for sure.


Well, that's about all I have for today. I hope you had a great birthday Shan! Love you!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Shannon! Oh, this is Kerrie's BLOG! Hee hee! Um, anyway, I think I have a picture with my bangs cut HORRIBLY too. Is that what mother's do?!?! :)

Love,

Trac

Kerrie said...

Tracy likes to say blog just so I'll crenge.

Jennie Thompson said...

Happy Bday Shannon!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post, Ker. And thank you Tracy and Jennie for the wishes!

Nicole said...

Hey Shannon (Kerrie, can you make sure she sees this?? :-) )...thought about you all day yesterday...been thinking about Mama Wood all day today...Happy birthday to you both! I LOVE that picture of the two of you...you both look EXACTLY the same. Remember one time when we visited you guys in Midland and we roller skated around that cement track thing??? I think we might have actually been there for your birthday, Shannon! Anyway....I could go on and on and on with memories.............