Saturday, August 19, 2006

Must I dream?

Do you remember your dreams? I do. I dream all the time. I dream even more when I'm pregnant or on medication. Sometimes I don't feel rested because I've been busy dreaming all night. Last night was one of those nights. I had the most ridiculous dream. I only remember parts of it so I won't bore you with it, but my point is that I don't feel like I get a good nights rest when I dream so much.

Once I had a dream about Shania Twain and Christopher Reeves. I dreamed that I went with them to space. This happens to rank high on Justin's 'Most ridiculous Kerrie Dream' list. I remember this well because the colors in this dream were unreal. They were amazing! Going into space for me in this dream wasn't like astronauts do it. We were in more of a space ship type thing. Anyway, I was able to speak to Shania Twain and was surprised when she told me she was 60. HA! For some reason Justin thinks that in my dream he was hitting on her which really wasn't what happened. I was just shocked that she looked so great at 60.

I had a dream once after my grandmother died that I'll never forget as long as I live. I could even smell her. To set this up I have to say that I was very sad that I didn't get to tell her that I was pregnant with Nathan before she died. I knew I was pregnant when she died, but we weren't telling people just yet and she died rather quickly. In my dream Justin dropped me off at some college type setting and I got lost. I must have been lost for a while because everyone was really happy to see me when I found them. His family was there to greet me and so were mine. At the end of the line was my late grandmother. She hugged me as I stood there bawling. (I'm bawling now! I can't get over it and it was 4 years ago!) She hugged me and we spoke, but only with our minds. I said to her "I wish you could see my baby." She said back to me "Sugar, I do see your baby." Even now it chokes me up - goodness!

I don't understand dreams. I wish I did. This morning Justin was obviously dreaming when my alarm went off. I pushed snooze and he asked me to print it. :) - GIGGLE!!

No comments: