Thursday, August 03, 2006

The need to BREATHE

I had high hopes that I wouldn't have the breathing problems that I had when I was pregnant with Claire. Hopefully it won't last, but this morning I had a horrible time trying to breathe. It was no fun at all. Horrible actually. I would stand up to try to get more air and the contractions would start. It was a catch 22.

This went on until at least noon. I've battled it on and off all day, but it was much worse this morning. I'm just too short to carry children!

I go back to the doctor on the 8th so we'll see what she says. I have to see the Nurse Practitioner this time around. I don't like it when I have to see her. I'm sure she knows what she's doing, but she doesn't seem as confident as my regular doctor does and that makes me nervous.


Not much happened today so I guess that's all I have to report. I'm tired so I'm off to bed. Nite!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Tera and I have decided that our bodies are not baby making bodies. We should make a club or something! LOL!

I don't think I ever told you congratulations on this pregnancy! We've been so crazy busy this summer, it's ridiculous!

BTW...since I'm leaving comments on your blog, you have to leave comments on ours!