Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Wonderful slumber

Whoever says sleep is over rated OBVIOUSLY isn't tired enough!

Today I came home, ate a bagel, started watching 'My Little Pony' with Nathan and then went to bed. I was SHOT! I woke up at 1ish to go to the bathroom and then I was back to sleep until 3:30. That was awesome! I'm even tired now which is actually good news. Wednesday night I usually can't sleep very well because I've slept during the day, but I think sleep is going to be in my favor tonight.

It's SO nice out today. It's about 84 and feels great! After I got the kids from daycare, we came home and played outside. Nathan was riding Lightning and Claire was walking up and down the sidewalk. Nathan zoomed by us and got to the end of the sidewalk. He got out of his car and STOOD ON THE HOOD. I knew what he was up to and was trying not to laugh. I wanted him to get down, obviously, but I also wondered what he was going to say. He said "Nathan Meyer gets another NASCAR victory" and threw his arms up in the air. It cracked me up!

We have one of those collage picture frames that's hanging on the wall in the stairwell. There is a picture of me holding a broom at Tracy's wedding. Justin had put saw dust (or something) on the floor and got WAY too much so I was sweeping it off and someone took a picture. Nathan was looking at that picutre and asked me if I ride brooms. Nice! When I told him no he said that his dad says I do. That was quite a while ago when Justin said that. Nathan doesn't forget much - that's for sure.

I'll end this post with a link to Nathan riding Lightning McQueen. This isn't from today, but fun. I think this might be the one where Claire tells me what a cow says too.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Did you know you can post video directly to your blog??? Look at Emma's blog. :)