Thursday, August 24, 2006

Hot Wings

Last night I did something I rarely do. I made breakfast for supper. I'm not much for breakfast at any time of the day, but I thought what the heck. Last week Justin took Nathan with him to coffee and they shared an order of french toast. Nathan couldn't stop talking about it so I thought I'd make it for him at home if he liked it so much. So I did. We had french toast, bacon and eggs. Everyone seemed to enjoy it.

While we were eating Natey was chattin it up as he usually does. I'm not sure how he got to this point, but he said something like this: "You know in cartoons when someone hits their head really hard and that stuff flies around the top of it (birds or stars)? Well, those are called hot wings." It was so funny. Justin had NO idea what he was talking about so I had to explain it to him, but then laughed when he realized what he was trying to say. Nathan said that Patrick on Spongebob always has hot wings flying by his head. Funny! He told me to let him know if I ever see hot wings flying around his head when he hits it really hard. Sure sweetie, you'll be the first to know.

Speaking of Spongebob, Claire tries to sing the Spongebob theme song. It's SO cute! She'll stop what she's doing when it comes on and try like heck to sing it. It's a catchy tune - you might just sing along too. :)


She's also been doing something that I've been meaning to report. It cracks me up! Every night when I'm in the kitchen cooking supper, she comes in and plays peek-a-boo with the baby in the stove. She stands there and giggles and then gets out of the reflection and quickly goes back and ......"DOOO!" She gets that baby every single time! HA!

2 comments:

Jennie Thompson said...

Ok so now I have a craving for hot wings, not the stuff that flies around your head but the ones you eat! HA!
Peachy.....cannot wait to see her again!

Nicole said...

DOOO...that is SO stinkin' cute I can hardly stand it!