Wednesday, August 16, 2006

WARNING!

I'm sure many of you have seen the e-mail that's been around about the stupid warnings they put on items. Well here is one that was on some PJ's that I got for Claire. I thought this was utterly retarded. First of all, I have no idea how many (or which for that matter) of the kids clothes are flame resistant. I don't go to Kohl's and look at the tag and only get the ones that are flame resistant. Was this tag a necessity? I'm just wondering.

I don't wear my clothes to tight because I don't want anyone to see my almost fat roll. I don't wear my jeans to tight for obvious reasons - spontaneous combustion due to my thighs. I just thought this was strange.

Wouldn't you want your clothes to be loose in case of a fire? If they are tight then I'm going to have a heck of a time getting them off their bodies. My kids have large heads - one of us would be burned to death with me just trying to REMOVE the garment.

Ok - I'm done. I thought it was retarded and wanted to share it with you. You're welcome!

So my checks have a picture of me and Keith Urban on them. I love them! They bring me great happiness. I was just at the store and the clerk told me that my husband looks a lot like Keith Urban. I told her that it WAS Keith Urban on the check and she was stumped. Seriously, stumped. She obviously had it in her mind that the man in that picture was my husband. I had to explain to her, twice, that it was indeed Keith Urban in the picture with me and not my husband. Then she decided that it wasn't me in the picture. Lordy!

Nathan has decided that he'll pretend that our house is a store and he'll ask me each time that he has to go to the bathroom if he can use it. "Excuse me ma'am, may I use your restroom?" This comes from us using the restroom at one of the beauty supply houses in Sioux Falls. He wanted to know why I called it a restroom. At least he's polite about it. :)

I worked the over night last night. I came home and watched some TV with Nathan before falling asleep on the couch. Finally around 9am I went to bed. I was up by 11:45am and haven't been back to sleep yet. My right eye feels as though it might fall out of my head due to being tired, but when I get in bed I can't breath and I can't sleep.

Yesterday Peach was cranky. I don't know what her deal was. Maybe she didn't have enough of a nap - I don't know. She seemed to be ok when she woke up, but the longer the day went the worse she got. I just hope she's not getting sick again. It's so hard to tell! She was still sleeping when I went to bed today, so hopefully she's back to her happy self today.

No comments: