Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Calling all Cars

Nathan got a bunch of the toy cars from the Pixar movie 'Cars' from his Grandma and Papa Meyer for Christmas. He LOVES them and plays with them non stop. If he's not playing with his 'Cars' cars then he's usually playing with his NASCAR cars. Dawson has taken a liking to the 'Cars' cars and I planned to get him some for his upcoming birthday. Well, GOOD LUCK! We went to Walmart on Sunday and there was hardly anything there. There was a huge space where they had been (notice past tense), but there was only one set left on the shelf. I guess I'll have to order them on-line. They're even hard to find on-line though!

Here is the only set they had left. Nathan's been asking for these so he couldn't have been more excited to see them. Aren't they cute? I think they are adorable. Natey played with them non stop yesterday. If he sat them down and Claire picked them up then trouble would ensue. Thankfully, Claire moves on to other things quickly so we didn't have to have a ton of meltdowns, but to say there were non would be a flat out lie.

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Hopefully between ALL of us looking, we'll find some for Dawson's birthday!! Those new ones are CUTE!

Just Mom said...

Those are adorable little cars.

I hear you about stores running out of characters. We have a hard time finding Star Wars stuff Alex doesn't already have.

Lori said...

Looks like some fun toys to play with. My kids both(as well as Al and I) love the movie Cars!

A mom said...

When I was in Sioux Falls this weekend, I saw a lot of "Cars" stuff being clearanced out. Hopefully your online search goes better.

Totally off of the subject, did you check out google today? Valentines Day? I know you love chocolate, but do you like strawberries? Yummy!

Anonymous said...

Ker,
I saw some Cars cars at Herbergers here in Aberdeen. Let me know if you want me to check again.