Sunday, January 07, 2007

How cute is this?

I challenge you to find something cuter than this. This is a recording of my niece Evie. She's 4 years old. My sister sent it to me in an e-mail and I told her I HAD to post it here for everyone to hear. It's SOOOO cute. LOVE IT! Click here to hear it. Sharelle, you HAVE to play it for Gary. Nathan listens to it and just giggles. He loves him some Evie.

Jack has started smiling. I swear there isn't anything much sweeter than the first few smiles you get from your new baby. He doesn't do it often, but when you get one it's adorable.

Did you see the car seat report? Holy cats! If you didn't see it, read it here. I had my undies in an uproar trying to find out if Jack's was on the bad list or not. Thankfully it wasn't. My friend and co-worker found out that her seat was on the bad list so she went and bought a new one. The bad thing is that her baby is almost too big for the infant seat so she wasn't sure if she should get a convertible or what. She went with the convertible. It's better to be safe than sorry. Who needs that to worry about? We worry about enough as parents to add more to the list.

Justin and Natey went to the boys basketball game last night. Nathan almost didn't get to go due to his behavior all day. However, he turned his attitude around and was able to go. They had a good time and the Bulldogs won!!

Tonight is my first turn around shift since coming back (obviously). I can't imagine I'll have that much of a problem getting to sleep before coming back - due to the fact that I wake up tired.

7 comments:

Tracy said...

She is going to be a wonderful singer just like her mommy!!! Absolutely ADORABLE!!

Anonymous said...

Too cute! Good luck with your work shifts.
Susan

Tracy said...

I see Caymen's car seat in on that list. DARN! Guess we'll be looking for a new car seat TODAY!

Jennie Thompson said...

First off, Shannon has a great radio voice. And secondly, Evie is tooo cute!!

Amber said...

I've listened to that several times, I bust out laughing everytime. I love it!!

Kerrie said...

It cracks me up when Shannon says "and what does he say - hello" and Evie says "I'm Johnny Ceesh". Cracks me up every time!

"Let's get 'togedder' and use those lips" - LOVE it!

Amber said...

I just played this for all of my co-workers and everyone was cracking up!