Saturday, January 20, 2007

I found this picture and just had to post it. Isn't it beautiful? So very peaceful. It was taken of Natey while we were camping in Pierre. He was having a great time casting. He's very good at it too. He loves to fish. I think he and Justin will try to do more of it this summer since Natey's getting older - older, you know, almost 5. (giggle)

Speaking of Natey, let's get you all an update on the health (or lack there of) at our house. As I said on Thursday, Justin stayed home with the kids. When I got home from work I took one look at Natey and thought he probably had a fever. I took it and sure enough it was 102.8. Justin had to go to work for a few hours, so I called him to see if he would be able to stay home with them on Friday and possibly take Natey to the doctor. That's exactly what happened. He stayed home from work and took Nathan to the doctor. Turns out what Natey has is a virus and luckily his doctor thought he was on the back side of it. His temp never got higher than 99 yesterday.

Justin took Claire and Jack to Pam's while he took Nathan to Sioux Falls. At one point I called Pam and she said she thought Peach had a fever. Of coarse we weren't surprised, but we had hopes that it wouldn't happen. Jack still has coughing fits which aren't fun, but we'll just keep giving him his nebs.

I started this post yesterday so I'll end it here and do another one soon.

4 comments:

Heidi Jo Comes said...

Oh my goodness that looks like a magazine photo!! How did you do the edges like that? Beautiful...here's hoping your home is soon to be well again.

Just Mom said...

Very cute photo.

I hope everyone in your household gets better soon. I woke up with a sore throat Friday, so who knows what will happen here. I also have to sing at church next Sunday. Ha Ha Ha Ha. It never fails. Whenever I have to sing solo I catch a cold.

Amber said...

Love the picture...it looks like it could be on a greeting card!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture. I hope all the kids get better soon. It really sucks when they are all sick at the same time. I hope to see Nathan at school tomorrow.
Take care
Susan