Thursday, January 25, 2007

Poor Peachy Pie!

As I mentioned in an earlier post, Justin took Claire to the doctor this morning. He found out that she has double ear infection. There is a (ewww) pus ball in one of her ears. That just ick's me out! Anyway, the doctor told Justin that she wants Peach to see a doctor when she's done being sick because today her tonsils are HUGE. That would be why she keeps gagging and choking. The doctor Claire saw wasn't her normal doctor and hasn't ever seen Claire, so that's why she wants someone to see her after she's sick, to see what her tonsils look like at that time. Poor little thing! I feel so sorry for her. She gave her some meds and told Justin to get a few other things for her, so hopefully she'll be on the mend soon. Peach was digging in her ears yesterday and was very restless when she slept which made me think of her ears. Hopefully she'll be better soon.

I called Dr. Henry's office today for Jack. I don't think he's much better. He still coughs his poor little head off and is still snotty. I try to help him with the aspirator, but I don't usually get anything. He sleeps in his swing, but is still very congested. I just didn't know how long we should let this go. The nurse said they better see him again and we made the appointment for tomorrow at 9:15. As usual, I'll keep you informed.

9 comments:

Heidi Jo Comes said...

I am feeling for you Kerrie! Olivia has gone from bad to worse. Her fever won't go down for anything and she hasn't eaten anything in two days. She lies on the floor and moans. She also woke up from her nap with a bad bloody nose...first ever. Oh these are the times that it is so tough to be a mommy. I hate watching them suffer!

We'll pray for you.

Lori said...

Hope your kids feel better soon.
I know just what you are going through.
My 4 1/2 yr old Megan just got over double ear infection a couple of weeks ago.
She hasn't felt well the last couple of days. She has been up often the last two nights with a cough and a fever. She threw up yesterday morning. Megan is doing the same thing as Olivia:moaning, whining,not eating very well and wanting to be snuggled and held and have her back and tummy rubbed.
Lots of germs going around out there.
Luckily the rest of us don't have it yet.

Lori said...

I hope that it is ok to comment on your blog. I read Aisha and Heidi's blogs daily.

Just Mom said...

I feel so terrible for you guys with sick kids. So far all Alex has is a stuffy nose. He does have his preschool classes at the new elementary school, so I wouldn't be surprised if he got sick from someone there. Also, my husband tends to bring home whatever he picks up from the university. Ick.

Anyone know how Tracy is doing?

Kerrie said...

Tracy's still not feeling well. She thought shew would be able to work today, but after feeling faint in the shower she decided against it (good choice). Ferber has the same crap she has and as far as I know Dawson is the only healthy one in the house. Hopefully they will all be on the mend soon.

Thanks for asking about her. She'll appreciate it.

Kerrie said...

Of coarse I don't care, Lori. Welcome! :)

Amber said...

Poor Peachy Pie is right!!

Lori said...

Are your kids feeling better?
Megan is totally fine today.
Derek my 8 year old is stuffy, sore throat, and coughing.
I'm just plain tired and feel a little yucky.

Nicole said...

Poor little ones! Hope they are feeling better soon!