Monday, January 22, 2007

My boyfriend

My boyfriend is out of rehab! By the looks of this picture, he gained a few pounds while he was away. I'm not in love with the way his hair looks in this picture, but we all know I can help him with that. He made a statement on his website to his fans. If you listen carefully you'll hear him tell me that he loves me and can't live with out me. He also says that he can't wait to see me at the next concert that comes closest to Madison. Ok, so you might not be able to get that out of the message, but I sure did. :)

8 comments:

Tracy said...

He's looking a little rough but hopefully he's better now! For your sake that is...lol!

Just Mom said...

Can we say "stalker," Kerrie? ;-)

Anonymous said...

You crack me up Kerrie. :)
Susan

Anonymous said...

I was looking at his newly designed website, and he really kinda looks like crap. I guess no one looks beautiful after they get out of the hospital, but he really should come and see you for some hair color. ;o)

Anonymous said...

Kerrie, Kerrie, Kerrie,
You are so crazy!! That man is UGLY!!! I think you may have to go to rehab, because you are addicted to a TERRIBLE thing!!!
Get help before it's too late!!
Love,
Linda

Amber said...

Kerrie I totally heard all of that stuff in his statement...

Kerrie said...

Linda, I'm sorry that I have to use my blog to tell you this. I'm forced to kick you out of a very special BFF spot and will be putting Amber in your place. If you're not willing to support my delusion then I'm not sure how you and I can go on.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

PS: I love all my new Mary Kay stuff (giggle)

Anonymous said...

Ker,
Although I don't agree with Linda, I do agree that you need help with your addiction. There are therapists that can help. Don't make me come there and get all of your friends together for an intervention!! :o)
Just kiddin'. Love ya!