Thursday, January 04, 2007

I made it!

**I'm posting this early Sunday morning, January 8th, 2007.**

First of all, I'd like to thank everyone who thought of me today. I had people stopping by, e-mailing and calling me at work to see how my day was going. That was so nice of you all. I really mean that. Jennie came in and gave me a big hug to welcome me back. Officers stopped and a Deputy saw me coming to work and clapped for me. It was so nice. My mom called and my mother-in-law sent me an e-mail to wish me well. My sister talked to me on messenger and my BFF Tracy tried to text me but I'd forgotten my phone at home - so she e-mailed me. SO WONDERFUL! The Troopers had a meeting down in the large room outside of my office and many of them stopped in to say hello and welcome me back to work. So very, very nice.

My day started at 5:30. Jack woke up and I fed him, got him back to sleep, and had a bowl of cereal. After that I got my lunch ready and got in the shower. I put some clothes on that WERE NOT going to fit me (lordy!). I quickly changed into jeans and finished getting ready. Right as I was walking out of the bathroom I heard Nathan get out of bed. I really wanted to be gone before he woke up to avoid any sad tears that he might shed. I've been telling him for a good week now that I had to go back to work. Each time I told him I had to return to work he told me that I didn't. Last night I made sure to tell him that today I'd be at work and pick him up from Pam's when I was done. It must have all worked because all he cared about this morning is that I turn on cartoons and cover him up before I left.

**That is where I ended and never got back to it.**

No comments: