Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Sick.....and getting worse

Tonight Natey started taking a turn for the worse. About 8pm, Natey said he was freezing and wasn't feeling well. I wrapped him up in a blanket on the couch as we finished watching American Idol. When it was time for bed, he was still complaining of being cold. He said he really wasn't feeling well and you could really tell. It was written all over his face.

Justin was going to take him up to bed and I was feeding Jack. I kissed him goodnight and decided that I better take his temp. It was 101. Justin no more got back down stairs from tucking him in and Natey started screaming. He threw up. I went up because that kind of sick kid isn't Justin forte. While I was trying to clean up the mess Natey got sick again. He was burning up. He wanted to take a bath because he said he was stinky. It was probably about 10 by then. I put him in the bath and he was just shivering and had goosebumps a mile high. Poor little guy! The whole time he was in the tub he had goosebumps. He decided to lay down in the tub to try to warm up. He didn't last long in there, less than 10 minutes. I was getting his pj's back on him and he was trembling.

So far Peach is in the clear. Let's just hope she stays that way. Also, we don't need Jack to start throwing up. Poor little sick kids. :(

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope everyone starts feeling better soon!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

We had our own fun with puking babies last night. :-( Alec threw up twice. He's not running a fever, though, thank goodness. I'm hoping it was just an upset stomach. But it was gross! I usually can't stand it when people throw up, but when it's your own child, it's different...sort of...still gross but easier to handle. Ya know?

Amber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber said...

Man, it seems like everyone has sick kids!! Spring needs to hurry up and get here!

Just Mom said...

Oh my goodness. I know it will be difficult, but don't forget to take care of yourself while you take care of others.

Heidi Jo Comes said...

I can only say, I hope it is over quickly! There is nothing worse then seeing your babies sick. Well, it is worse when you're scooping vomit up~but I feel for you!

Tracy said...

Ker,

You haven't mentioned you are not feeling too well yourself. Please take care of yourself. I know it's hard but hang in there...

LOVE TO ALL!

Anonymous said...

Kerrie,
I wish I could help make things better. You are such a trooper!! Hang in there - it will get better!!
Thinking of you and wishing you all better health SOON!!!
Love,
Linda