Saturday, January 13, 2007

A fuzzy smile

It's just my luck that the first picture I took of Jack with an adorable smile on his face turns out blurry! Arg! I really don't know how I got him to smile. He was quite cranky last night. Yesterday when he woke up he sounded like he had a stuffy nose and sure enough he does. Pam was trying to feed him yesterday and he was gulping and making all kinds of noises due to having a hard time breathing.

Here's another one with an almost smile.

Yeah, I know it's fuzzy. This is why I REALLY need Aisha's camera!That one just cracked me up. I was changing my flash setting and happened to get this winner. HA! He'll be so proud some day.Speaking of proud moments, I'm sure this will rank high on Peach's proud moments list when she's 15. However, for now she'll continue to enjoy licking the mirror.
And last but not least, Natey. He insists on running around in his underwear. It was 4 degrees yesterday and he's running around the house in his underwear. I guess I should be glad it happens inside of my house and not out. However, I'm not counting the latter part of the statement out.

2 comments:

Amber said...

My girls are all about hanging out around the house and sleeping in their underwear. They call it sleeping "with the buff." I often joke that I live in a nudest colony!!

Just Mom said...

Alex likes running around the house, bare bottom and all, too. That usually happens when we're trying to get him in to the bathtub; he'll just take off and run.

Re. your camera. Have you tried wiping your lenses? You can use one of those soft cloths used for wiping eyeglasses. If your photos are still blurry, try stepping farther away from your subject. I know you want closeups, but you're going to have to let a photo editing software do that for you. Don't crop too much or the photo will get grainy, depending on how many megapixels your camera is. Of course, if you get a higher megapixel camera (mine is an 8 mp camera), you'll be able to crop very close or enlarge a photo and not lose quality.