Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Natey's favorite song

Natey informed me that he has a new favorite song. You can listen to it here. We were driving around the other day and I put it in my CD player and cranked it up. Natey wanted to know who the singer was and was SO excited when he found it it was his Aunt Shannon. The song is called 'All of Me'. Shannon recorded it and played it at her wedding. I didn't ask permission to put it on here so.....SURPRISE Shannon. (If I had a nervous smiley....I'd put it here.) :)

3 comments:

Jennie Thompson said...

I couldn't get it to work.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...I played it in Windows Media and it takes a while to buffer, but it's there. Thanks for the exposure, Ker. ;o)
It's funny how, at the time, I thought it was almost the best thing ever, but listening to it now...I think it kinda sucks. I guess we are our own worst critic.

Tracy said...

I also played it in Windows Media and it took forever but worth the wait. Shan, you are beautiful singer and I can see how this is Natey's favorite song!

Ker did you realize you posted this post twice??