Tuesday, January 02, 2007

People will laugh at you!


Believe me when I say that I crack myself up more than I do others. Don't worry, I'm well aware of it. Today I had to run to Sioux Falls quick to drop something off. Nathan was ready to go and waiting for me to get ready. I put my hair in pig tails and came out of the bathroom to see what Natey would say. I could hardly keep a straight face. I looked at him and said "Ok, I'm finally ready". His face went from delight to sheer horror when he saw my hair. He said "MOM! You can't wear your hair like that. People will laugh at you!" I CRACKED up! It was so funny. He said "You aren't really going to wear your hair like that are you?" Uh, no son - there is no way on Gods green earth that I'd wear my hair like that out in public. However - it gave me a good laugh and that was all I really needed. :) I went back into the bathroom and put my hair into two braids to see what he'd say. I came out and he said "You can't do that either". I'm telling you people - I crack myself up! I went in and put my hair a normal more acceptable way and he approved.

13 comments:

Amber said...

Ok, you cracked me up too...several times! That picture popped up and I thought to myself, "What on earth is she thinking?!?!"
That's the funniest thing that I've read all day!!

Anonymous said...

Too funny!!! I think the pigtails are cute! But I probably would have stared and laughed had I run into you in public. ;-) Love ya!!

Jennie Thompson said...

OMG...that's hilarious!!! You should wear pig tails to work and see what everyone says!

If I'd saw you out in public and didn't know you, I'd probably think you were a little different! HAHA!

Anonymous said...

Nate knows what he is talking about!!! People would have laughed at you. Pretty funny. Karen (Tracy's mom)

Julie said...

I'm rolling! You are too funny, Kerrie! Natey's just looking out for his Momma!

Tracy said...

I wear my hair like that all the time! What's wrong with that?!?! Ha!! Just kidding!

You looked cute!

Anonymous said...

You're right....it's finally confirmed...you really are a moron :o) It's ok if I say that...I'm the sister ;o)

Just Mom said...

Kerrie, you look positively gorgeous with your hair up like that. Please, do wear it like that in public. I think the entire town would LOVE to see such beauty. ;-)

Jennie Thompson said...

Perhaps with Aisha's pull, we could get a photo published on the front page of the Daily Leader..just a suggestion.

Kari said...

You are SO funny! I look forward to reading your blog, just a my daily dose of laughter!

Just Mom said...

Jennie,

I could probably get an entire special section approved that would highlight the beauty that is Kerrie Meyer in pigtails.

Anonymous said...

you could save this pic on your computer and put it in the paper as one of those "Happy Birthday" messages. (her b-day is 8/6) :o)

Kerrie said...

To: Shannon (so none of the rest of you are offended) :)

Hey, JACKASS, shut it!