Tuesday, November 07, 2006

How funny is this?

Today Claire found a new place to......be. She needed help getting out, but I wouldn't help her until I got a picture of her. Nice mom, huh? I thought it was so funny. She always looks in there - we keep chips and cereal in there - and this time she walked right in. She did it 3 more times tonight. Today was such a beautiful day. I don't think it got to 70 as was forecasted, but it was all of 65. We had to take advantage of it. Here is a picture of Claire. She stopped chasing Nathan long enough for me to snap this one of her.
In the picture above, Claire is eating her snack. She made this face that I thought was cute. She likes to look at the picture after you take it. Isn't it crazy that she'll never know a 35mm (only because I don't own one)? This next one is of Natey riding Lightning. What else would he do on a nice day?I wanted to get a picture of him 'saying the prayer' (trying to say the National Anthem) but he wouldn't have it. He took his hat off and put it over his heart. (I sometimes wonder what people going through the McDonald's drive thru must think about us.) Today he was racing in "The NASCAR Bush Series". Boy - kids really pay attention to things, don't they!
Move over Brother, it's time for Peach to lay down some rubber! :) She'd like to do nothing more, but she isn't big enough just yet.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Cute Pictures Ker! I like the black and white! So this is my last ditch effort to ask if this poor child has a name!? Okay, Okay...I get it...no...

Love ya!