Sunday, November 19, 2006

I need some relief

I'm not sure what's going on, but I've had a headache since Sunday.....LAST Sunday. The only thing that will help it go away is 3 Ibuprofen and 1 Darvocet. I don't have much pain in my abdomen and wouldn't need that medication if it weren't for this dang headache. I'm not sure if it's a side effect of the spinal or what, but it's gotta stop. I'm going to call the neurologist tomorrow to see if they can get me in on Tuesday. Jack has a check up on Tuesday so hopefully we can do it all in one trip.

Jack is doing well. His biliruben number is dropping which is good. Thursday it was at 15.1 and Friday it was down to 13.7. Dr. Henry said to keep him on the blanket over the weekend since we'll have it anyway. I wasn't too thrilled about that because it's so clumsy, but if that's the best thing for Jack then we'll obviously do it.

Justin left for Aberdeen on Thursday to hunt deer. He'll be home sometime tonight. Sharelle and I took the kids to Sioux Falls so I could get some clothes for Jack. I don't know what happened to all of Nathan's 0-3 month clothes that he had. I've either put them in an unmarked tote that I'm not looking at or possibly even a mismarked tote. We made it a pretty quick trip.

Last night Natey was invited by his best pal Dawson to see Flushed Away with him. He was SO excited to go. He LOVES going to the show. He had a great time. THANK YOU TRACY FOR TAKING HIM!!!

So....you wanna see some pictures? I thought so! :) Here is Baby Jack. I think he looks like a little Nathan with Claire's eyes.Sharelle took this of us before we went to Sioux Falls.Look at this super cute picture of Claire and Sharelle. I'm not sure if I took it or if Nathan took it. Doesn't matter - it's cute! How adorable is this picture? I swear he's the sweetest baby. I hope that he doesn't turn into a monster after he gets off the bili light. I think he's going to be pretty easy going. He's been waking up more on his own to eat which is a great sign.

Here is a picture of Miss. Thang in her new outfit that Grandma Sharelle bought her. I'm not sure what we're going to do today since Grandma is leaving. We know that Claire isn't going to be in favor of that - none of us are. :(And last but not least, here is Natey ready for the last NASCAR race of the season. He's asked me a gazillion times when it will be one o'clock so that we can watch the race together. OY!

Our friend Judy Thompson made supper for us on Friday night and brought it over. It was roast with potatoes and carrots. It was DELICIOUS! Natey was starving and kept wanting to eat before Judy could get supper to us. He's been snacking too much before supper the past few weeks and then of coarse won't eat supper. Well, this time I didn't let him have anything and he was famished. While eating supper, Nathan announced that Judy was the best cook EVER! He said "This is the best ham I've ever had!" HA! It cracked me up. I had to call Judy after supper to give her the review. She thought it was funny too!

4 comments:

Tracy said...

You are so very welcome!!! Of course, Jack is a cutie! I totally see Natey in him with Claire's eyes. Good thing you said it first or I never would have seen it. You know I am not good at that stuff! Hee hee! Hope you a good weekend. I got all my Christmas stuff up and now am EXHAUSTED! Whew!

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures...keep um comin'!

Anonymous said...

Holy crap Kerrie, are you sure that she just had a baby?!?! You look amazing!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.