Thursday, November 09, 2006

I've got it!!!!

You thought I was going to say that I had a name for the baby - didn't you? Nope! Still no name, but I DID get the new Keith Urban CD!!!!! :) Natey and I were so excited to get it open and get it in the CD player. He said he'd like a copy of it for his room too. He's such a smart boy. (giggle) There is a song that Keith sings with Ronnie Dunn of Brooks and Dunn that is great. You'll have to watch for that one at some point on the charts. I loved it.

So yeah, still no name for the baby. Justin and I tried to settle on something last night, but everything I liked he didn't and vise versa. I realize that he'd like you all to believe this is all my fault, but it's just not. He wants to put names in a hat and draw one. Has he lost his lovin' mind? There is no way I'm agreeing to that.

Today we had conferences at Natey's school. He's doing very well. Mrs. Poncelet said that he's friendly to all the kids and that he gets along with others well. Last year Mrs. Poncelet was the teachers aid and this year she's the regular teacher. She's done a GREAT job. Had the other teacher been his teacher again this year, I probably would have moved him to a different pre-school. She had the personality of a goat. I swore that none of my other kids would go to St. Thomas for pre-school, but as long as Mrs. Poncelet is there - my other kids will be there too.

When Claire was born 'she' got Nathan his first Jeff Gordon race car. He LOVED it and loved her for getting it for him. He thought his baby brother might get him something as well. He was right. He got his race car at the hospital when he saw Claire for the first time. This time around we couldn't bring his gift to the hospital. As you can see, it's a toy gun. He saw it a few months ago when he was at a store with Justin and it was love at first sight I guess. Justin told me about it and we decided it was the perfect gift from the baby. When Justin gave it to him today, he came and gave the baby a hug and almost started crying. Justin and I got teary too. Now, there are three things you need to notice about that picture. 1) The gun (obviously). Natey is SO proud of it. He's been shooting deer all morning long. 2) You don't smile and you must look serious when there is a gun in the picture. 3) I guess it's hard to see, but Natey has a belt on which in his mind makes him EXACTLY like his dad. Natey was beside himself with excitement when Justin also had a white shirt on today. Natey really wanted to put his shoes on for the picture because his dad would have shoes on, but I didn't want to take the time.

Well all - I'm sorry but you probably won't know the name of this baby until Tracy posts it tomorrow. I guess maybe it will give you one more thing to look forward to. Take care and we'll talk to you all very soon!!!

No comments: