Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I've got the whole world in my hands

Did you read the title of this post? I really feel as though I've got everything in life I was supposed to have - and I feel it - I really feel it. When I found out I was pregnant with Jack I FREAKED! F*R*E*A*K*E*D! I was very disappointed in myself that I 'let' that happen. We didn't really have the money to have another child and we were very satisfied with having two children - now 3? As you all well know, I think I was in denial until I saw him Friday morning. I mean, I knew I was pregnant and all that jazz, but I think my brain thought that the baby would maybe live somewhere else - I don't know. However, now that we're home and our lives are adjusting to what our new normal is going to be, I feel that my life is really complete.

I don't know how it happened, but I've been blessed with some of the best friends in the world. When you're in high school and college (in my case beauty school), you make friends and then shuffle. By that I mean you find yourself fighting over boys, other friends, dumb things really. When you're an adult you don't really have to worry about that. You can just be the best friend you can be and that's usually enough. I'm still friends with people I hung out with in high school AND beauty school and I wouldn't trade those people for the world, but there are MANY that I've left behind or who've left me behind and I've managed fine.

I started this very early this morning and now it's almost 3pm. It's almost time to get Natey from school and soon it will be time to get supper started. I just wanted to tell you all that I really feel your love and support and that it's VERY appreciated and important to me.

Tracy and Mark came over last night to bring a little something for the kids and also to bring this picture that we had taken of the kids at Halloween. I have to run, but I wanted to show you all this picture. The kids look so cute!!!!

No comments: