Friday, November 10, 2006

WELCOME BABY MEYER!

Jack Allen Meyer
Born: November 10, 2006
at 7:22am
6lbs 11 oz.
19 inches long
"BRRR! Cover me back up women!"

"That is sooo much better...Thanks!"

"I am so DONE with this place!"

"BRIGHT LIGHT, BRIGHT LIGHT"

"So this is my new brother?" "I am sooo NOT going to look at him!"

"I DO NOT HAVE TO LOOK AT THE CAMERA!" Maybe upside down will work...

Hopefully these pictures will give you a glance at this precious new baby boy! He FINALLY has a name! WAHOO! Kerrie is doing okay. She was a little nauseous when I visited but doing well. She is VERY TIRED so we didn't stay too long. Nathan was SOOO proud of his new little brother and very SAD when he had to leave mommy, daddy and Jack to return to Madison. Claire walked around the hospital room like she worked there. She is so laid back and easy going! Justin is a proud daddy even though he probably wouldn't admit it. I think it has FINALLY hit Kerrie that indeed this baby is here to stay! Hee hee! These pictures of course do not do this little guy any justice as he is absolutely ADORABLE!!

Take care all...

Sincerely written by: Tracy

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Justin and Kerrie!
Jack is absolutely beautiful! And I LOVE his name...hehe!! Very nice choice!
I'm glad everything went well and am looking forward to all of the pictures to come!!

Tina

Anonymous said...

Kerrie - I love you and you are so incredible!! Jack is adorable and I'm glad I had the chance to meet him today!

Anonymous said...

What a darling baby boy! You guys do a great job making super babies!
We are so proud and happy for you. We're so happy to add him to our family.

Anonymous said...

Dear Little Jack-
You have been born to a wonderful family. Your mom and dad are such loving, caring people. You are a very lucky little boy. You also have the nicest big brother and the most adorable big sister. I can' wait to meet you.
Love, Linda

Nicole said...

Oh,he's just precious!!! I LOVE his name! I wish I could be there to see him and you guys!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Meyer family on you new addition! He is so cute! I hope mom and baby are getting great care and the rest of you are doing good. We cant wait to meet you Jack!

Love,
Miah and Colter

Anonymous said...

Oh, he's precious! I can't wait to meet him at Thanksgiving!! Congratulations to all of you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Kerrie!
He's so cute!!!