Sunday, November 26, 2006

Visitors

My sister and her two girls are here helping out. They got here Friday. Do you think you have a good idea of what a weapon of mass destruction looks like? I'm sure you don't. Lucky for you, I have a picture. Meet Izzie! She's hell on wheels. When she got here Friday, it was like a whirl wind had hit our house. We should send her to Iraq. She'd kick ass and take names. She was in to everything and I do mean everything. After a night of 'exploring' it got better. She likes to feel out the rules, that's for sure. She has a new love in her life. His name is Jack.Anytime Shannon held him, Izzie wanted to hold him too. Izzie knew the rules for holding Jack. You have to sit down. How lucky for Izzie! It didn't matter where in the house you'd be - she'd sit to hold Jack; the kitchen floor for example, the floor in the computer room. It didn't matter to her. If she wanted to hold him, she'd just sit down. It was adorable.Evie was here too. We can't forget her! This is a pose she gave Nathan while he was taking pictures of .....mostly nothing. Out of 21 pictures, he had 4 with something 'normal' in them.Izzie had Natey's work goggles on last night and I was trying to get a picture of her, but I wasn't fast enough. I got this one, but as you can see, it's blurry. Here is one with her eyes closed. She looked so darn funny.I wish I could have gotten her with her eyes open. It was SO funny!

No comments: