Wednesday, November 08, 2006

A Nathan funny

I had to kick off the day with a Nathan funny that I was going to put in here last night but forgot. Last night Justin got called away from supper. While he was gone, Nathan asked me if I knew who his favorite was in our family. I told him that I didn't. He said "You are....and dad....and Claire." I told him that I thought that was nice. Then he said "Do you know who my biggest fan is in Pierre?" I obviously didn't so I said no. He said "It's Grandma - she's my biggest fan. Do you know who is even a bigger fan of mine than Grandma?" This was so cute that I just had to go along. I told him I didn't know. He said "It's Grandpa (as he rolls his eyes a bit and shakes his head - for a dramatic effect I'm sure). He just (now putting his hands out to make things more dramatic) loves me so much." It CRACKED me up! It was one of the cutest things he's done in a while. I said "What does that mean exactly - to have a fan?" He said "I don't know!" HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: